Monday, June 29, 2009

Garden Girl : Skincare Product Review

I want to start with a review of three of the Garden Girl Skincare products. Remember, If you shop through the site , please put Lindsey Coddington as your consultant name !

Ideally, I would like you to let me know before you shop, so that I can check back and see how you liked it. For hosting a party in the DFW area you can recieve a hostess gift and additional discounts.

http://www.gardengirlskincare.com/facecare.html

1. You're Fresh Herbal Face Wash - This face wash is the basic wash, great for all skin types. It contains aloe, tea tree oil, lavender and vitamin e. Also has witch hazel, so great for problem skin. Awesome product ! This is basically like having an aromatherapy session while you are washing your face. The scent is pleasant, but not overpowering. I love it ! It makes me want to wash my face in the middle of the day, just to experience the amazing scent and clean feeling. So fresh !

2. Even Ste(pH)en Hydrating Toner - Contains DMAE for skin-firming and is pH balanced. Also has witch hazel and a slew of other awesome natural ingredients. When combined with the cleanser, the effect is wonderful. Your skin will feel smooth and clean, without feeling dried out. These products are gentle, yet effective. You can spray it on and wipe off with a cotton pad or apply to the pad itself.

I reccomend LoveCrochet's facial "scrubbies". You can get a lot of ten for $4.99 plus shipping and they are so soft and wonderful. Much softer than some others I have tried. When used with the Even Ste(pH)en hydrating Toner, the effect is fabulous !

3. Nature vs. Nurture Face Cream - Contains organic jojoba , shea butter, hyaluronic acid, aloe butter, vitamins E and C and green tea extract. The vitamins and green tea antioxidants fight aging naturally and a multi-fruit complex repairs damage to skin. Includes orange, apple, lemon and sugar cane extracts.

This face cream smells like a cupcake to me and looks like icing. It is amazing, how something so natural can smell so divine. It is moisturizing and I swear it makes my skin glow. Using this three step system is a treat for the senses ! The smells and feel of the products is amazing.

I have tried many natural and organic products, but I am not disappointed in these at all. I worried when I got my kit, that the products would not live up to my expectations (which I must say are a bit high), but they absolutely have ! I am thrilled to be selling products that I love, from a company whose philosophy matches with my own !

The eco-friendly refill is available at a reduced price for the nature vs. nurture and the no worries face cream, as well as microdermabrasion and the Cookies + Cream Masque. This makes refills a great deal and it is so great for the environment. I wish more companies would follow this lead. Garden Girl is truly a revolutionary company in terms of safety and environmentally friendly practices, which is why I chose them !

No comments:

Post a Comment