Saturday, June 27, 2009

Natural Skincare Line and Etsy Clearance !

I am about to start selling a natural skincare line and will be posting reviews here. Check back soon for updates !

In further news, I am looking for a middle school or intermediate science teaching position in the DFW area, wish me luck and please send positive thoughts my way. I know that my spiritual path will lead me to a place of happiness and fulfilllment, despite my troubles along the way !

If you are interested in vintage jewelry, I am trying to clear out my etsy shop to make room. Buy three get free shipping, is still in play. Free gifts are still going on. Please help me clear out and get some cute stuff ! All proceeds are benefiting my wedding in October.

On that note, suggestions for inexpensive vegetarian food for the wedding are appreciated.

Thanks for reading ! Have a wonderous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment